Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Food is the Language of Love


In case you missed this article in my newsletter, here is is again. Several people have contacted me asking if I can extend this special until the weekend. I will be happy to! This offer is good until midnight Saturday October 4, so don't miss out.

With the holiday season fast approaching, many sellers jump on the toy and seasonal train. I have seen over the last 11 years that that ride is oversold. Three years ago I decided to take a different approach to 4th quarter sales and instead of focusing on the hottest toys, I focused on what makes the holidays great- FOOD.

Groceries are consumables and customers often buy multiples of an item. Add on top of that the 4th quarter is one of the busiest seasons for entertaining, family gatherings, and falling off the diet wagon- foods are the hottest items. Best of all they can’t be returned!

From grocery items given as gifts to military care packages- food is the language of love. So why not be part of creating amazing memories while creating a great bank account this 4th quarter?

What I learned about what sells grocery-wise this time of year may shock you. I know it shocked me. And that’s why I created my latest eBook Hidden Holiday food Items That Sell, Sell, Sell.

You can’t buy Hidden Holiday Items That Sell, Sell, Sell.

Just like the holiday season, I want to give you an extra special treat. The only way you can get your hands on Hidden Holiday Items That Sell, Sell, Sell is to either be a former student of an Amazon Grocery Class or to grab a copy of this course of yourself.

(Click here to grab this course and all the gifts.)

And because I love this time year, I am also giving away:

25 Discontinued Products ebook

100 Unique Food Supplier ebook

and 2 weeks worth of Suzanne’s Inbox where you get unlimited email support from me - when you purchase the Amazon Grocery course.

So yes, the holiday gifts have come early! This is just my way of saying “Thank you!” to my loyal, hardworking students.

Ok, don’t miss out on grabbing all of these gifts (a $140 value) click here.

Not approved to sell the grocery category? No problem. This information is included in the course, and I can help you through the process either by phone or email.

And remember, all of my courses come with the Learn It, Know It, Master It guarantee. I am here for you via phone or email to make sure that you don’t just learn or know the profit-making skills that I cover in my courses, but that you master them and in turn, your bank account shows the results.

(If you are a former student of the Amazon Grocery Class, contact me for your free gift - a copy of Hidden Holiday Food Items that Sell, Sell, Sell.)

Now let's all get ready to move in to our best 4th quarter yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment